Master track in Astrophysics in Université Côte d'Azur
Formation 70% à la carte, based on teaching modules called METEORs (Modules Experiment – ThEOry – Research), in immersion in research labs or the industry. MAUCA covers many topics in Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Space Industry.
- Formation 70% à la carte
- 100% in English
- Two weeks of observations with the twin 1m C2PU telescopes
- Individual laptop provided to each student by the Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur (OCA)
- Two months internship abroad (travelling & lodging fees covered by the Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur (OCA)
- Three months internships in France or abroad
- Work in small groups (2 to 4) during the entire cursus
- Work in close interaction with international experts in their field
Explore the specifics of MAUCA
METEORs à la carte
MAUCA offers a à la carte training: students choose their own cursus by selecting their METEORs, putting emphasis on their preferred topics: planetary sciences, stellar physics, cosmology, instrumentation, signal processing, numerical methods, and/or space industry.
A personal laptop is provided to each student for the two years of MAUCA by Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur (OCA).
MAUCA classes have a large cultural diversity, with students coming from France, UK, Iran, Yemen, Russia, Brazil, India, Venezuela, Brasil, .... more than 12 nationalities in total.
Erasmus students can also follow parts of MAUCA program.
Most graduated MAUCA students have been enrolled in PhD programs in France and Europe. Some students have also been hired in the industry, in space engineering and informatics. Checkout their statistics.